If you’ve ever wondered what water to use for baby formula, we recommend a 3- or 5-gallon bottle of Primo® Purified Water with Minerals or you can refill your own bottle at a Primo® Self-Service Refill Station. Our multi-step reverse osmosis process ensures you’ll be drinking safer, high-quality water.
The Primo® First Steps Water Dispenser also serves up ice-cold water and piping-hot water, making it a great choice for everyone in your household.
- Dispenses warm water at approximately 98.6°F – 104°F - designed to quickly prepare infant formula
- Self-sanitizing feature boils water in the stainless-steel warm water reservoir to ensure quality water supply
- Safety features include a child-resistant safety button for hot water, a child lockout function that prevents unintentional dispensing, and a heating convenience switch located on the back of the unit that allows you to disable the heating function
- Non-stop dispensing feature provides up to 1-minute of continuous cold-water dispensing, making it easy to fill sports water bottles and extra-large glasses
- Sleek control panel and removable, dishwasher-safe drip tray for easy cleaning
- Easy bottom loading design eliminates lifting or flipping bottles, and no plumbing is required
- Includes a coupon for a FREE 5-gallon bottle of Primo® Water - Redeemable at thousands of locations nationwide
Pro-tip: After dispensing warm water for your baby’s formula, manually start the sanitization cycle by touching and holding the baby bottle icon for 5 seconds. This will reduce the chances that your dispenser is in the middle of a cycle at the next feeding time.
Product Dimensions (H x W x D): 40.9" x 12.2" x 14.2"
Product Manuals: English & Spanish
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov